Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The first time

I created this blog almost 8 months back, but it took me this long to finally get down to posting. After alot of debating with myself on the point of having a blog I decided the only way to figure it out was to give it a try.

The first post is probably the hardest right from figuring out a display name, to a blog name and a description. Then comes the actual post itself. It's quite like a first date. Do you tell her what you would like her to know or do you tell her what she would like to hear... hmm... So this blog will probably be a mix of both.

I'm not really a writer although I do dabble in it once in a while. I've found it's a nice passive way of putting my thoughts out there. Sometimes it's a way to find out about thoughts I never new I had. Opinions I never realised I had formed, other times, I realise I have thoughts but just don't have the words to put them into.

With that said and the introduction to this blog out of the way, hopefully the next post will be easier with thoughts flowing a bit more freely.

Till then, good bye.

1 comment:

  1. welcome aboard....
    i for one look forward to hearing what you have to say....we're in something together again!!!

    ReplyDelete