Friday, June 08, 2007

Tag - 8 things about me

I was tagged sometime ago by nainaashley. As a chronic procrastinator I didnt get around to doing it till now. And when I started writing I first had to list out things not many people know about me, but then I had to filter out the stuff I wouldn't like anyone to know either :-) So here's the list. It's pretty boring actually, but anyway.

1. I figure out new things about myself every day, sometimes not very pleasant.

2. I have an insane need for all arguments to be logical and reasonable. Doesn't go down very well with my girl friend.

3. I have a bad temper, but over the last few years I have learned to keep it on a very tight leash. Most newer friends would never know that.

4. When I was 17 I wanted to quit studies and form a rock band.

5. I'm scared of fish. I don't know why.

6. I am a speed freak. I Have 4 tickets in the last 18 months, but I only speed when I'm alone.

7. When I came to the US, I laid out three goals for myself
    a) Own a Porsche and a Supersport bike
    b) Watch Metallica, U2 and Pearl Jam live
    c) Go on a date with Salma Hayek
I've achieved two, still waiting on the last.

8. I procrastinate. (That's why I'm responding to the tag so late)

4 comments:

  1. you're scared of fish because you fel into the pond trying to rescue me, you idiot. how could you forget that? i could also be because your father kept you sitting at the dining table for 2 hours till you finished your prawns at the age of 5....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a porsche ? Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 tickets in 18 months and that too on a porshe? wonder what your insurance bill looks like.

    Good to know some stuff about you. Nice picture on the motorcycles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:50 PM

    Astonishing style. I wish I could write that way.

    ReplyDelete